Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sam's Blog Goes International!

Today the blog got a hit from Ireland, so we are officially international!

And speaking of faraway places, Harold is in Durango, Colorado this weekend. There are only two states he hasn't been to yet for work. In the past few months he has been to Alaska, Minnesota, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Florida, Emmittsburg (MD), Ohio and Wyoming. So I have decided to invest in a houseplant, a wandering jew, to keep in the bedroom. I'm going to hang one of Harold's ID badges on it and I'm going to let it hold the TV remote. Hopefully it will produce more oxygen than dirty laundry!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wandering Jews have been known to be good in the bedroom.

Anonymous said...

Sue,
Thanks for sending me information about the blog. It's quite entertaining! I think the Wandering Jew is a terrific idea and so clever, just like you! What does Harold think about the idea?
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Sue,
I have really enjoyed reading (and laughing) at this very clever blog! Thanks for sharing and promoting the community camaraderie.
Helen