Wednesday, February 3, 2010

SPOT-ON WEATHER FROM A TEAM YOU CAN TRUST

Serenity Bay on Castaway Cay, so relaxing

  • Here's my favorite photo from my birthday cruise. Weird to think that I was reading with my toes in the water just last Saturday with my friends....we had a great trip.

  • Ok folks, get your groceries and be prepared, they are now forecasting an historic storm for the weekend. This group correctly predicted the snowfall amounts before Christmas, so check it out at


SPOT-ON WEATHER FROM A TEAM YOU CAN TRUST.

  • Jacque has been moved to Gilchrest Hospice. The family is hoping to have him moved closer to home. Gladys has had her final chemo treatment, hooray! She is recovering from that, but remains optimistic and in good spirits, What an amazing example for us all.

No comments: