Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Help Me Meet My Goal --- Please Make a Donation Worth Dunking For

Hi Sue,
I will be participating in the 12th Annual Maryland State Police Deep Creek Dunk for the Special Olympics. Last year, a couple of friends had convinced me that it is the right thing to do and that the water wouldn't be too cold. They were right about one thing -- It was the right thing to do!

This year's Dunk will be held on February 27 at 2:00 PM. at Deep Creek Lake behind the Uno's Bar and Grille

The mission of Special Olympics is to provide year-round sports training and athletic competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for persons eight years of age and older with intellectual disabilities, giving them continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy and participate in a sharing of gifts, skills and friendship with their families, other Special Olympics athletes and the community.

Please help support the Special Olympics. The closer I get to my fundraising goal the warmer I will feel in the water.

To help me in my efforts to support Special Olympics – Maryland, follow the link below.
Thanks!!!
Jeff
Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Special Olympics - Maryland.  Copy and paste the link below into your browser.

http://www.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=320464&u=320464-245534034&e=3145514201

Jeff Scharf

No comments: